Questions? Message us via SMS for support! (704) 272-2742
- Variant: Rifle Skin / Hotleaf Camo
- Product Type: Clearance
- Brand: GunSkins
- Weight: 6.0 oz
Save 50% off MSRP with these clearance items*. In order to make room for new and upcoming camouflage patterns, we need to say goodbye to others. This is a great opportunity to gift a GunSkins or give it a try for the first time at a price that you won't find anywhere else!
*Some kit/camo pattern combos are not available. Items that are sold out will not be selectable.
- Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
- You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
- Can the GunSkin be removed?
- GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
- Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkins?
- The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkins. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto or wrapping a suppressor.