🚚 FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $25 shipped within the US!
- Variant: EO Florida
- Do It Yourself: Easy to install high-performance vinyl
- Compatible: Conforms to any shape, trim to fit
- Removable: Leaves no residue behind
- Durable: 100% Waterproof non-reflective matte finish
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in: USA
- Product Type: Shooting & Range Accessories
- Brand: GunSkins
- Weight: 6.0 oz
Introducing lifestyle camouflage patterns designed after US states! This is where fashion meets function. Everyday Outdoors bridges the gap between the wilderness and everywhere else so you can be just as comfortable crouching in a duck blind as you are sitting in a church pew.
Show your support for the 2nd Amendment and love of your home state and look good while doing it! Everyday Outdoors Camo is a unique blend of earth tones and pattern breakup made with the help of such iconic shapes Florida, Georgia, and Texas.
- Smith and Wesson
- & More!
- Will GunSkins fit my Shotgun?
- GunSkins Shotgun Skin kit, will fit most shotguns. The kit comes with pre-cut pieces, 3” x 29” barrel, 7” x 10” receiver (which can be easily cut in half for a left and right piece), 7” x 19” forend, and two pieces for the butt-stock. For irregular shaped butt-stocks or other accessories, you will want to use a Large Gear Skin instead.
- Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
- You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
- Can the GunSkin be removed?
- GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
- Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkin?
- The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkin. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto.
Customer Photos and Reviews