🚚 FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $25 shipped within the US!
- Two temperature settings: 750°F and 1100°F
- 1200 Watts/4100 BTUs
- Ergonomic design for comfort and balance to reduce fatigue
- Side bars prevent the hot nozzle from touching the work surface
- Integrated stand for safe hands-free operation
- Hanging loop for storage
- You can download the Furno 300 User Manual here
- Product Type: Tool
- Brand: Wagner Power Products
- Weight: 1.7 lb
The key to a successful GunSkins vinyl wrap installation is the proper use of heat. The Wagner Furno 300 Heat Gun is the perfect tool for the job! The are two temperatures and fan speeds settings to adjust to specific heating needs. It produces 1200 Watts and 4100 BTUs of power with temperature settings of 750° F or 1100° F. The Furno 300 is ideal for DIYers, homeowners, handymen or part-time contractors.
The lowest setting will be more than enough to install GunSkins gun wraps.
- Installing Vinyl
- Removing Paint
- Removing Old Flooring
- Bending Plastics
- Loosening Rusted Bolts
- Thawing Frozen Pipes
- & More!
- Is the Heat Gun cordless? (battery powered)
- No. The Furno 300 is not battery powered. It contains a three prong AC cord to use for 110-120V only.
- Any Accessory Tips included? Is a Case included?
- It's just a basic model. No attachment tips or case. The box contains the heat gun and a user manual.
- Is there a setting to blow air without heat?
- No, low and high heat are the only settings.
- How loud is the heat gun?
- The Furno 300 is not quite as loud as a hair dryer but it is noticeably hotter.
- How long is the cord?
- The cord is 48" inches long. If you need to use an extension cord, use at least 12 guage or higher rating.