- Variant: Carbon Fiber
- Do It Yourself: Easy to install high-performance vinyl
- Compatible: Conforms to any shape, trim to fit
- Removable: Leaves no residue behind
- Durable: 100% Waterproof non-reflective matte finish
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in: USA
- Product Type: Gear
- Brand: GunSkins
- Weight: 18.0 oz
- Gun safe
- Gun case
- Vehicle dashboard
- Dirt bikes
- All your hunting gear!
There's nothing you can't wrap with GunSkins X-Large Gear Skins. These uncut sheets measure 24" x 50", giving you more than 8 square feet of material to use for large surfaces. Examples of applications include:
Every installation will require the operator to measure and cut the vinyl to fit, using heat to mold to the surface and trim off any excess material using a sharp hobby knife. X-Large Gear Skins can be applied to virtually any surface! Remember to properly clean the area properly before install and use plenty of heat and pressure for long-lasting adhesion.
- Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
- You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
- Can the GunSkin be removed?
- GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
- Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkin?
- The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkin. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto.