🚚 FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $25 shipped within the US!
- Variant: Black and White
- Product Type: Apparel
- Brand: GunSkins
- Weight: 1.0 oz
Official GunSkins Logo 3" (~80 mm) PVC Patches with velcro backing. These 3D printed circular patches are easy to slap onto your tactical jacket sleeve or shooting gear pack, wherever you have an open velcro strip.
The original black and white GunSkins logo is sleek and high contrast, standing out even from afar. Meanwhile the American flag variant proudly displays the stars and stripes in patriotic fashion. Both fantastic options to show your support for GunSkins!
- Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
- You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
- Can the GunSkin be removed?
- GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
- Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkins?
- The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkins. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto or wrapping a suppressor.