🚚 FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $25 shipped within the US!
- Variant: Proveil Victory
- Do It Yourself: Easy to install high-performance vinyl
- Compatible: Conforms to any shape, trim to fit
- Removable: Leaves no residue behind
- Durable: 100% Waterproof non-reflective matte finish
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in: USA
- Product Type: AK-47
- Brand: GunSkins
- Weight: 6.0 oz
The AK-47 is the most popular and readily available assault rifle in the world. These weapons are cheap as dirt and twice as ugly. With the GunSkins AK-47 Rifle Skin, this diamond in the rough can look a bit more aesthetically pleasing.
This easy-to-install gun wrap allows you to add a non-permanent camo finish to your Kalashnikov in just a few hours. GunSkins are 100% waterproof, non-reflective, and made in the USA. Don't settle for low quality camo for your AK-47 when you can wrap it with the best!
- Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
- You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
- Can the GunSkin be removed?
- GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
- Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkin?
- The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkin. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto.
Customer Photos and Reviews