🚚 FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $25 shipped within the US!
- Do It Yourself: Easy to install high-performance vinyl
- Compatible: Conforms to any shape, trim to fit
- Removable: Leaves no residue behind
- Durable: 100% Waterproof non-reflective matte finish
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in: USA
- Product Type: AR-15
- Brand: GunSkins
- Weight: 2.0 oz
Every Mandalorian has to prove their worth through a trial by fire. Early in his career as a freelance bounty hunter, Din Djarin found himself face to face with the vicious beast, the mud horn. If not for The Child, Din would have not survived the confrontation. It was this moment that the two formed a bond of reliance, forming a clan of two.
- Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
- You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
- Can the GunSkin be removed?
- GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
- Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkin?
- The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkin. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto.
Customer Photos and Reviews