🚚 FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $25 shipped within the US!
- Wagner Furno 300 Heat Gun
- GunSkins Hand Squeegee
- Froglube Solvent - 1oz
- Excel Blades Hobby Knife w/ 5 Blades
- Product Type: Bundle
- Brand: GunSkins
- Weight: 2.2 lb
GunSkins Install Bundle includes all of the tools you need for a proper gun/accessory vinyl installation. You save 15% when you purchase the items in the bundle. Not only are these tools useful when installing our GunSkins vinyl kits, but they can be used on any other vinyl project. These are must have tools for both the casual and serious DIY or home improvement enthusiasts.
The solvent is required for prepping the surface before installation. Pressing firmly with the hand squeegee will allow for a smooth installation, working wrinkles and bubbles out from one end to the other. The knife can be used to trim away excess material. Lastly, heat is necessary for sealing the bond and securing the installation for many years of use.
- Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
- You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
- Can the GunSkin be removed?
- GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
- Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkins?
- The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkins. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto or wrapping a suppressor.