- Install Video
Become a Mag Skin of the Month Subscriber! Every month you will receive a special edition AR-15 Mag Skin, created exclusively for subscription members. Subscribers also receive these exclusive benefits:
- 10% Discount on your monthly Mag Skin (larger discounts for pre-paid)
- FREE delivery on your monthly shipment on U.S. orders
- Guarantee your access to Limited Edition patterns
- No cancellation or early termination fees
- Total control of your shipment each month
- Exclusive access to previous mag skins via The Arsenal
- Do It Yourself: Easy to install high-performance vinyl
- Compatible: Conforms to any shape, trim to fit
- Removable: Leaves no residue behind
- Durable: 100% Waterproof non-reflective matte finish
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in: USA
- Product Type: AR-15
- Brand: GunSkins
- Weight: 2 oz
Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
Can the GunSkin be removed?
GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkin?
The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkin. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto.
Easy to install
made in the usa