🚚 FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $25 shipped within the US!
- Variant: GS America
- Do It Yourself: Easy to install high-performance vinyl
- Compatible: Conforms to any shape, trim to fit
- Removable: Leaves no residue behind
- Durable: 100% Waterproof non-reflective matte finish
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in: USA
- Product Type: Bundle
- Brand: GunSkins
- Weight: 8.0 oz
It's not uncommon for people to accessorize their look and even take it a step farther by matching the color of each item. For the gun owner, that takes the form of having the same pattern on both the frame of your pistol as well as the magazine (6 of them to be exact). That way the next time you bring your piece to the range table, you'll dump mag after mag in cohesive fashion.
Save some money when you bundle the Pistol Skin with a 6-Pack of matching Mag Skins. It's a great deal for an all-in-one vinyl finish. Pistol Skins are universal fitment requiring the user to trim to their specific model (up to 8" in length) and the mag skins are designed to fit 9mm and .40 caliber double stack magazines but can be trimmed to fit smaller single stack mags as well.
- Springfield XD
- Smith and Wesson
- & More!
- Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
- You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
- Can the GunSkin be removed?
- GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
- Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkin?
- The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkin. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto.
Customer Photos and Reviews